IPP> Security feautues in IPP

Carl carl at manros.com
Sat Jul 12 18:42:35 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I have just received the following request to the WG to classify the
security features supported in our protocol according to the
schema/questions below.

I assume we need to give a little more details than just stating that we
support SSL/TLS.

Can somebody help me out with this so we get it rigth? We should then run
the proposed answer on the IPP DL before sending it back to the IETF, so
that we know we all agree on the content.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
700 Carnegie Street #3724
Henderson, NV 89052, USA