IPP> Document and Working Group Status

Robert Herriot bob at herriot.com
Mon Jun 21 18:49:46 EDT 2004

Scott Hollenbeck has reviewed the changes requested by the viewer and asked
for a couple of minor tweaks, which I have now added.  He asked that I
submit the revised documents to the I-D admin. I have done so. They should
be posted on the IETF web site in a few days.

I have also uploaded the following documents to the PWG web site at
pwg/ipp/new_NOT:

Update of: draft-ietf-ipp-not-spec-11.txt
      draft-ietf-ipp-not-spec-12.txt
      ipp-not-spec-040621.doc
      ipp-not-spec-040621.pdf

Update of: draft-ietf-ipp-notify-get-09.txt
      draft-ietf-ipp-notify-get-10.txt
      ipp-notify-get-040621.doc
      ipp-notify-get-040621.pdf

Update of: draft-ietf-ipp-not-06.txt
     draft-ietf-ipp-not-07.txt
     ipp-notification-requirements-040621.doc
     ipp-notification-requirements-040621.pdf

Hopefully, we are nearing the publication of these three documents and
completion the IPP notification extension.

Bob Herriot