IPP> FW: New AD and WG Status Request

carl at manros.com carl at manros.com
Mon Mar 8 10:53:27 EST 2004

Hi all,

I am forwarding this message from our new IETF Area Director. I will need to
consult with the editors to prepare a reply to Scott Hollenbeck. We need to
do that within the next week or so as I will be leaving for a 3 week trip to
Japan on March 20, so please get back to me ASAP to agree on a phone
meeting.

Thanks,

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros