McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Aug 17 12:57:12 EDT 2006

Hi,

[Harry Lewis - IPP PSX telecons alternate with MFP Alerts
(Thursday 11am EDT), not with WIMS CIM (Thursday 2pm EDT)]

Craig Whittle (co-editor of IPP PSX spec) is on vacation
through 25 August, so the next IPP WG telecon will be:

Thursday 31 August 8am PDT / 11am EDT
Dial In: 1-866-365-4406
Toll #: 1-303-248-9655
Passcode: 2635888#

*** ACTION *** All PWG members

- Please forward Ira's note on IPP WG list on Monday 14 August
  "IPP> Revised PSX Problem Statement and Design Alternatives"
  to your company's representative or observer in the Japanese
  BMLinkS consortium for their URGENT feedback.

- The IPP PSX project is at a standstill until we reach a
  concensus on these design alternatives.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434