McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Aug 29 14:16:57 EDT 2006

[Early warning, at Craig's suggestion]

Hi,

Reminder of our IPP PSX project telecon this week:

  Thursday 31 August 8am PDT / 11am EDT
  Dial In: 1-866-365-4406
  Toll #: 1-303-248-9655
  Passcode: 2635888#

All - please bring your feedback on items (2) and (3) below.
Craig Whittle - available as Secretary (and PSX co-editor).
Ron Bergman - will you be available to chair this meeting?

Suggested Agenda:
(1) Review and approve minutes of last meeting
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ipp_psx-060803.pdf

(2) Discuss BMLinkS and PWG responses to Ira's email (14 August)
    "Revised PSX Problem Statement and Design Alternatives"
    - All - comments on your company's priorities

(3) Discuss PSX project downscoping to Ira's email (29 August)
    "PSX Limited Design Alternative" (later today)
    - Craig - comments on Sharp priorities

(4) Impact on DMTF CIM and PWG Semantic Model work-in-progress
    (e.g., the limited approach would NOT support provisioning
    or field service use cases, due to the lost alert context)

(5) Next steps

Cheers,
- Ira (co-editor of IPP PSX spec)

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc