[IPP] IPP conference call minutes posted

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Mar 1 22:15:47 UTC 2010

All,

I've posted the minutes for today's IPP conference call here:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/ipp/minutes/ippv2-concall-minutes-20100301.pdf

We spent all of our time reviewing the JPS2 changes. We will finish out review of those changes along with IPP/2.0 Second Edition and the IPP Everywhere charter at the next conference call (March 15th).

Please let me know if I missed anything or spelled anyone's name wrong... :)

believed to be clean.