[IPP] IPP conference call minutes posted

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 22:28:00 UTC 2010

Hi,

The correct URI for today's minutes is:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-concall-minutes-20100301.pdf

Otherwise, these minutes look fine to me, except:

  3.b. should say "OK to move to Stable draft status"

- Tom - until we've reviewed and approved the rest of the new content in
IPP JPS2 v18, any further working drafts should remain Prototype status.

Mike - for the F2F minutes attendees add "Gail Giansiracusa (Kyocera)".

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 5:15 PM, Michael Sweet <msweet at apple.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> I've posted the minutes for today's IPP conference call here:
>     ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/ipp/minutes/ippv2-concall-minutes-20100301.pdf
>
> We spent all of our time reviewing the JPS2 changes. We will finish out
> review of those changes along with IPP/2.0 Second Edition and the IPP
> Everywhere charter at the next conference call (March 15th).
>
> Please let me know if I missed anything or spelled anyone's name wrong... :)

believed to be clean.