[IPP] New ipptool release available

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Sep 21 22:38:11 UTC 2011

All,

I have posted the latest ipptool binaries for Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows at:

	http://www.cups.org/software.php

The new downloads include the following changes:

	- Fixes for HTTP chunking, timeout, and encryption issues reported by various users.
	- Greatly improved IPP tests with added IPP/2.2 tests.
	- New test documents - 1-page and 4-page mixed A4/Letter PDF/PS and a couple JPEGs.
	- New REPEAT directives to programmatically repeat tests as needed.

These are standalone executables (no source - grab the full CUPS sources to get 'em) and instructions for use are in the file "IPPTOOL.TXT".

I will be demoing this at the October face-to-face meeting.

believed to be clean.