[IPP] Minutes posted from today's IPP conference call

Randy Turner rturner at amalfisystems.com
Tue Mar 26 03:51:40 UTC 2013

After taking a quick look at the *initial* IPP Paid Printing Extensions proposal, I think a dedicated URI name space for anything *paid* related is a good idea, and I would probably link this namespace to the work we need to do on XACML authorization.  Seems like *payment* might just be another coefficient in an equation that calculates the overall *authorization disposition* for a user trying to use a resource
-- I meant to join the call today (Mon, 3/25), but had a last minute commitment I had to deal with.  I will try and send additional thoughts/comments soon.

R.

On Mar 25, 2013, at 4:36 PM, Michael Sweet wrote:

> All,
>
> I have posted the minutes to today's IPP conference call to:
>
> 	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-concall-minutes-20130325.pdf
>
> Our next conference call is April 8, 2013 at 3pm ET.

> --
> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.