[IPP] IPP Scan - Is Push scanning mandatory?

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Mon Feb 10 19:59:42 UTC 2014

All,

I have conflicting notes.  I have some Push scan related attributes marked as conditionally mandatory while Pull and Push scan are listed as required.

My opinion is that Push and Pull scanning are mandated and therefore the Push related attributes are also mandatory.  For Push scanning the "http", "https", "ftp" and  "ftps URI schemes MUST be supported.

Any objections?

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com<mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Office: +1 (585) 265-8755
Mobile: +1 (585) 329-9508
FAX: +1 (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler