[IPP] IPP Scan - Is Push scanning mandatory?

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Feb 10 20:07:24 UTC 2014

Pete,

I thought we were requiring pull scan and recommending push scan because low-end devices couldn't retry a push automatically. Any push-related attributes would be conditionally required if the service supports push.  And any retry-related attributes would be conditionally required for services that do output spooling.