[IPP] RFC: Template for subunit collection attributes

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 18:42:41 UTC 2016

Hi,

Links to the Printer MIB objects for DMTF CIM Schema mapping spreadsheet
and rationale documents from the WIMS WG in 2006:

http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/PrinterMibObjectsToAdd_conclusions_20060921_F.xls

http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/cim/PrinterMibObjectsToAdd_conclusions_20060921_F_Rationale.pdf

Useful for the IPP 3D subunit template as well as for general Printer MIB
firmware planning.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com