[IPP] [PWG] Verify pwg raster file.

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 19:20:10 UTC 2019

Hi Dheeraj,

Fortunately one of last year's GSoC OP projects was creating the tool
'ippdoclint'
(verifies PWG Raster and several other common file types).  You can pick it
up
from the PWG GitHub repository:

  https://istopwg.github.io/ippsample/

And here's the man page:

  https://istopwg/github.io/ippsample/ippdoclint.html

Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
mailto: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434