[IPP] Registered media-type values

Rizzo, Christopher Christopher.Rizzo at xerox.com
Wed Dec 2 22:52:59 UTC 2020

Hi Mike,

There is a typo in there "weavyweight".

Also, there is a stationery-bond in PWG 5101.1, but it is not at the registration site<https://www.iana.org/assignments/ipp-registrations/ipp-registrations.xhtml>.  Is the registration site supposed to be the official superset of all names?

Thanks,
Chris

Christopher Rizzo
Xerox Corporation
GDG/Discovery/Advance Technology
Phone: (585) 314-6936
Email: Christopher.Rizzo at xerox.com

"The realization came over me with full force that a good part of the remainder of my life was going to be spent in finding errors in my own programs."
-Maurice Wilkes, Memoirs of a Computer Pioneer