[IPP] Using ipp sample code to model infra structure printing

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & IPP Standards) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Mon Feb 1 16:45:00 UTC 2021

Hi Chris,

You will need to use a conf file like infra.conf in the ippsample project (https://github.com/istopwg/ippsample/blob/master/test/print/infra.conf <https://github.com/istopwg/ippsample/blob/master/test/print/infra.conf>) that specifies the "AuthProxyGroup" directive to enable Infrastructure Printer mode. There are no command line options for ippserver that enable Infrastructure printer mode.

If you check out the ippsample project and run "test/start-server.sh" from the top level directory in your local clone, that will run ippserver pointed at the set of .conf files within test.

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    HP Inc.