[IPP] Updated IPP OAuth 2.0 Trust Relationships and Use Case slides uploaded for review and possible use

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & IPP Standards) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Tue Feb 21 04:33:33 UTC 2023

Hi there,

I promised last week I'd upload slides that contained some updated diagrams and tables for doing trust relationship analysis. The deck is here:

   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/slides/OAuth-2.0-Trust-Relationships-and-Use-Case-Diagrams-2023-02-20.pptx
   https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/slides/OAuth-2.0-Trust-Relationships-and-Use-Case-Diagrams-2023-02-20.pdf

I've linked the wiki page to the PDF version so we can get to it from there too.

Hope this helps move the discussion forward.

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    HP Inc.