[IPP Everywhere Self-Certification] IPP Everywhere v1.1 Printer Self-Certification Tools: Second release candidate posted

Michael Sweet msweet at msweet.org
Thu May 21 21:33:56 UTC 2020

All,

I have posted a second release candidate of the IPP Everywhere v1.1 Printer Self-Certifications Tools to:

	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert11-macos.zip
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert11-rhel.tar.gz
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert11-ubuntu.tar.gz
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert11-windows.msi

These release candidates fix the following issues:

- Issue #47: Test for finishings support should define HAVE_FINISHINGS if "finishings-supported" has value other than 3 (none)
- Issue #48: HAVE_IDENTIFY_PRINTER isn't defined prior to test I-9 that uses it
- Issue #50: Relax Get-Printer-Attributes tests
- Issue #51: Add "strict" mode for Get-Printer-Attributes tests

Please test these tools prior to the next IPP workgroup meeting on June 4, 2020 at 3pm ET so that we can approve both the tools and the new specifications.

Thank you!