[IPP Everywhere Self-Certification] IPP Everywhere v1.1 Printer Self-Certification Tools: Second release candidate posted

Michael Sweet msweet at msweet.org
Tue May 26 02:10:40 UTC 2020

All,

Sorry for the broken links.  I also posted another update for the Windows MSI installer package on Friday and now have confirmation that the Windows tools now install and run correctly.  Here are the corrected links:

	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert11-20200521-macos.zip
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert11-20200521-rhel.tar.gz
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert11-20200521-ubuntu.tar.gz
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/sw-ippeveselfcert11-20200522-windows.msi