[IPP Everywhere Self-Certification] [IPP] IPP Everywhere v1.1 Printer Self-Certification Tools: Second release candidate posted

Michael Sweet msweet at msweet.org
Tue May 26 14:55:37 UTC 2020

Chris,

Right now you just run ipptool with the ipp-tests.test file directly, e.g.:

    ipptool -d STRICT=1 -tI PRINTER-URI ipp-tests.test

for the interactive output and:

    ipptool -d STRICT=1 -P FILENAME.plist -I PRINTER-URI ipp-tests.test

to also create the plist file.

I can look into ways of supporting this with a command-line option, but doing it in Windows .BAT files would be a challenge due to their limited capabilities...