[IPP Everywhere Self-Certification] [IPP] IPP Everywhere v1.1 Printer Self-Certification Tools: Second release candidate posted

Rizzo, Christopher Christopher.Rizzo at xerox.com
Tue May 26 14:46:58 UTC 2020

Mike,

What is the argument provided to ipp-tests.sh to control whether strict mode or not is being used?  I have a feeling it is a bash trick being used, but not being a guru with bash, I cannot tell.   Somehow there has to be a way to pass -d STRICT=1 to ipptool inside of ipp-tests.sh, correct?

Thanks,
Chris

Christopher Rizzo
Xerox Corporation
GDG/Discovery/Advance Technology
26600 SW Parkway Ave.
Wilsonville, OR 97070-9251
Phone: (585) 314-6936
Email: Christopher.Rizzo at xerox.com

"The realization came over me with full force that a good part of the remainder of my life was going to be spent in finding errors in my own programs."
-Maurice Wilkes, Memoirs of a Computer Pioneer