david at lexmark.com david at lexmark.com
Wed Aug 8 16:22:53 EDT 2007

I will not be able to make the CC Thursday.  However, my comments are
attached.

David H. Whitehead
Development Engineer
Lexmark International, Inc.

(See attached file: Comments on PWG MFD Scan Service Model and Requirements
8.7.7)

             "Zehler, Peter"
             <Peter.Zehler at xer
             ox.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  "Zehler, Peter"
             owner-mfd at pwg.org         <Peter.Zehler at xerox.com>,
                                       <mfd at pwg.org>
                                                                        cc
             08/07/2007 12:52
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       MFD> MFD Teleconference 8/9 3pm EDT
                                       (UPDATE)

Included below is the link to the specification to be  used for the
meeting.

Peter Zehler
XEROX
Xerox Research Center  Webster