Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Tue Oct 30 18:54:46 EDT 2007

Ira & Jerry,
The time slot on the Google calendar was wrong for the MFD
teleconference.  The content of the calendar entry was correct and
agreed with the date and time set at the last teleconference as well as
the mail notes announcing the MFD teleconference.  The meeting time for
the MFD working group was changed to accommodate Microsoft.  Given these
items I would prefer to keep the MFD teleconference at 3pm on Thursday.
I have adjusted the Google calendar time slot.
I propose that the SCD meeting be held on Thursday in the 1pm time slot.
Pete

Peter Zehler
XEROX
Xerox Research Center Webster