MFD> overall MFD considerations

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Sun Nov 23 07:09:31 EST 2008

Bill,

I have only had a chance to give a quick look at the document and definitely do not consider it a waste of time.  I found it quite useful and have linked it into the MFD page.  I would like to spend a little time at the face to face to work through the confusion around the Job Ticket lifecycle.  Having a top level document framing the work of modeling MFD services probably should have been the first step in the MFD group.  I was already actively working print and scan in a number of forums.  As we move forward with services, at least partially, built with the semantic definitions established in print and scan this overall view paper will be useful.

Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com