nchen at okidata.com nchen at okidata.com
Mon Mar 9 10:24:38 EDT 2009

All,

The Resource Service Prototype Draft has been updated with the changes we
agreed in the last face-to-tace meeting. Mainly:

1) Aligned Service state transition tables (by operation and event) and
state transition diagram with the changes to Scan Service.
2) Used a consistent naming convention for events and conditions - all
lower case in first word followed by capitalized in the second word.
3) Updated the Theory of Operation to align with the changes to service
state transitions.

Here is the update draft with no revision marks:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd-mfdresourcemodel10-20090304.pdf (.doc)

Here is the one with revision marks:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd-mfdresourcemodel10-20090304-rev.pdf
(.doc)

Please review and comment.  We will discuss these changes in the
teleconference on Thursday March 12, 3pm EDT if possible.

Thanks,
-Nancy
Principal Engineer
Solutions and Technology