Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 12:20:23 EDT 2009

Hi,

Broken links in Nancy's note below - the correct links are:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdresourcemodel10-20090304.pdf (.doc)

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdresourcemodel10-20090304-rev.pdf (.doc)

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter:
  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176