Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Wed Mar 25 19:25:14 EDT 2009

There will be an MFD conference call at 3:00 PM EDT (12:00 PM PDT) this
Thursday.  The meeting is held in accord with the PWG Intellectual
Property Policy.

Note the NEW Teleconference number and access code are now used.

Please contact me if you do not have the new number and pass code.

Agenda:

1. Identify Minute Taker

2. Approval of minutes from last meeting

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/minutes/pwg-mfd-minutes-20090312.pdf>

3. Agenda bashing

4. Status of Scan Service vote

5. Status of Resource Service interim draft

5. Discuss issues and any comments on the Resource Service interim
draft.

      (Please take a quick look at the issues before the teleconference)

      Specification:
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdoverallmod10-20090325.pdf>

6. Next steps

       Objectives for next teleconference

Click Here to Join Live Meeting

<https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join?id=PWG_MFD&role=attend&pw=PQ%