[MFD] Updated FaxOut specification available

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Wed Jan 27 17:34:38 UTC 2010

All,

Since there is no MFD teleconference this week I hope you will take some
time to read through the FaxOut specification and assemble some comments
that can be discussed at the upcoming Face to Face meeting.  The
document is available at
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdfaxoutmodel10-20100126.pdf>.  A
version with revision marks is available as is MS Word documents
(*.docx) of both versions.

Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster