[MFD] Latest Schema and WSDL files has been posted

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Wed Jan 27 17:57:19 UTC 2010

All,

The latest version (v1.88)of the PWG Semantic Model v2 Schema and WSDL
files is available on the PWG site.  The zip file is located at
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/schemas/PWG-SM2-Latest1.zip>.  The zip
file and directory containing the files are also available from the MFD
page <http://www.pwg.org/mfd>.   The version of the model that can be
browsed from the MFD page will be updated at a later time.  The major
change to this version of the schema is that all the currently defined
services have had their interfaces "homogenized" so that applicable
operations are offered by every service and the calling sequences are
aligned.  The correction I have not yet done is to make sure the
capabilities of all the services are aligned with the currently defined
Tickets and that the capabilities for keyword values are all extensible.
I expect this version will be used for the upcoming Face to Face
meeting.

Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com <mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.