[MFD] Today's MWD conference call

Nancy.Chen at okidata.com Nancy.Chen at okidata.com
Tue Mar 30 12:23:31 UTC 2010

Bill,

Thanks for your document update. I think many people are like me are
scratching their heads guessing and trying to understand the meaning of
various color markings in your document. Would you please do the
followings so that WG members can easily review and provide comments for
your latest update to "Service Operations"?

1. Please provide a "WORD" version so that we can make comments right in
the document.

2. Please explain your intent for the highlights in different colors. I
like very much what Tom Hasting did for us in his IPP JPS2 draft. There is
clear explanation of the different color highlights at the beginning of
the document before we proceed to read. Could you follow what Tom is doing
for IPP Working Group, so that we can provide very good review for your
document without trying to guess what kind of comments you are expecting
at those markings. Perhaps following Tom's color code would be even
better, because then we don't have to remember different color codes for
"consensus", "issue", "question", "new changes", etc.

3. Please provide the text for your notes that are labeled [W1], [W2],
etc.

Thank you for helping us out,

-Nancy

Nancy Chen
Principal Engineer
Solutions and Technology
Oki Data
2000 Bishops Gate Blvd.
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Phone: (856)222-7006
Email: Nancy.Chen at okidata.com

"William Wagner" <wamwagner at comcast.net>
Sent by: mfd-bounces at pwg.org
03/25/2010 12:07 PM

<mfd at pwg.org>
cc

Subject
[MFD] Today's MWD conference call

I noticed that a table was missing in the "operations" section, so I added
it in the attached. No other significant changes. I am looking forward to
constructive conversation this afternoon.

Thanks,

Bill Wagner

believed to be clean.