[MFD] Resplution of comments on MFD Model and Common Semantics specification

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Tue Mar 8 18:52:06 UTC 2011

The PWG last call comments received on the  MFD Model and Common Semantics
specification, even those received after last call was complete, have been
processed. The list of comments and disposition is posted as a text file at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/MfdOverallLastCallComment-resolution-201103
08.txt (for those that find a formatted version more readable, see:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/MfdOverallLastCallComment-resolution-201103
08.pdf.

The updated document is posted at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/lcrc-mfdmodel10-20110308.pdf

and

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/lcrc-mfdmodel10-20110308.docx

(sorry, but a reformat to .doc did not seem advisable)

Although I have gone over this countless times, I am sure that there are
still issues. I will be unavailable until the end of the month, so Peter may
address them. Similarly, if a more detailed discussion of changes is
desired, Peter may be of help.

Have Fun!

Bill Wagner

believed to be clean.