[MFD] Apple has reviewed the PWG Copy Service Semantic Model and Service Interface and has comments

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Mar 21 21:00:46 UTC 2011

Comments:

0. We use CopyService throughout this document, but reference Print Service and Scan Service (with spaces). Any reason?
1. Copyright needs to be 2011 in the front matter (line 34)
2. Title in the header and on line 40 needs to match the document title
3. Header font is unusually large compared to the footer.
4. Strange change in font size and style for sections 7.3.x and 10.2.x
5. Line 199 - need a blank line before paragraph
6. Line 207 - odd font/size for RFC 2119 reference.
7. Line 210 - sentence ends suddenly.
8. Line 211 - Need blank line before paragraph, "Copy specific" should be "CopyService specific"?
9. Lines 232-233, 238 - "CopyService" instead of "Copy"?
10. Line 251 - ".e.g." instead of "i.e." (System is one example but not the only meaning)
11. Throughout - inconsistent whitespace between paragraphs, sections.
12. Line 586 - Should we standardize the reference for "MFD Model and Overall Semantics" to be "MFD" or "MFDMODEL"?
13. Line 607 - indented funny
14. Line 623 - misspelled Canon

believed to be clean.