[MFD] MFD Teleconference

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Tue Mar 29 19:03:25 UTC 2011

All,

There will be no MFD teleconference this week.  Please take a look at
the Copy Service specification (29 pages) and provide some Last Call
feedback.   We will be discussing them at the upcoming Face to Face.
Please remember that the Formal Vote of the MFD Model specification is
in progress and ends April 15th.  Early votes are appreciated.   We will
do a quick page turner of the System Service specification.  We will
spend a bit of time discussing the operations needed to support setting
a row in a table (e.g. PowerTimeout).

Pete

The Copy specification is available at

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdcopymodel10-20110117.pdf>.

The MFD Model specification is available at

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdmodel10-20110310.pdf>

The MFD agenda is available at

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/minutes/MFD-Agenda-Apr-11.pdf>

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com <mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.