[MFD] RE: Comments on PWG Print Job Ticket and Associated Capabilities spec

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Mon Jan 9 20:07:27 UTC 2012

Nancy,

I reworked section 5 a bit to update the section reference and clarify
the container element mapping for your #1 and #2.  I updated Table 3 to
remove Raster requirements from the PJT specification.  I do not
understand your #3.  From my reading the element names in the table are
the same as those in the latest posted Raster spec.  I am using
"PWGRasterDocumentBackside" but I don't see "PWGRasterDocumentSheetBack"
anywhere.

Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com <mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.