[MFD] RE: Comments on PWG Print Job Ticket and Associated Capabilities spec

Nancy.Chen at okidata.com Nancy.Chen at okidata.com
Mon Jan 9 20:45:00 UTC 2012

Hi Pete,

Here is the latest pwg raster spec we just reviewed in IPP concall today :

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippraster10-20111202.pdf

On Page 27, Table 9 has the list of elements that need to be added to PWG
Print Service Description.  "PWGRasterDocumentSheetBack" is listed there,
which is named "PWGRasterDocumentBackside" in Print Job Ticket spec.

Maybe you were reading a different version of PWG raster spec?

I think we should use the same name.

-Nancy

"Zehler, Peter" <Peter.Zehler at xerox.com>
01/09/2012 03:07 PM

<Nancy.Chen at okidata.com>
cc
<mfd at pwg.org>
Subject
RE: Comments on PWG Print Job Ticket and Associated Capabilities spec

Nancy,

I reworked section 5 a bit to update the section reference and clarify
the container element mapping for your #1 and #2.  I updated Table 3 to
remove Raster requirements from the PJT specification.  I do not
understand your #3.  From my reading the element names in the table are
the same as those in the latest posted Raster spec.  I am using
"PWGRasterDocumentBackside" but I don't see "PWGRasterDocumentSheetBack"
anywhere.

Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com <mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.