PWG-ANNOUNCE> Future work of the PWG

Jay Martin jkm at underscore.com
Thu Aug 19 12:28:11 EDT 1999

Ira,

> OK - I'll bite.  What does the fact that the platform happens
> to be Linux have to do with how printing works?

Beg your pardon?  Is this a trick question?  ;)

I have absolutely no idea of how (or why) you've put those
two clauses together to make such a question.  All I said
was that I was particularly interested in the discussion
because UN*X (in the guise of Linux) would possibly be
discussed in its own right...which is something that has
not been done very well in the past.  That's all.

	...jay