PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Tokyo PING

Nagasaka Fumio Nagasaka.Fumio at exc.epson.co.jp
Mon Mar 6 21:44:56 EST 2000

Dear PWG folks,

I would like to remind you for cut off date for ping requested.
Also I 'd like to encourage you to join PWG Tokyo meetings.
(Japanese text mail is acceptable to my e-mail address. F.Y.I.)

>The cut off date for registration shall be March 16, 2000.

Please find an attached document which lists members who
are planning to attend. If you find something missing or
wrong arrangement of meeting date, please let me know.

 <<member.htm>>
The Keio Plaza hotel has more rooms. Also the Hilton Hotel
Tokyo is offering volume discount program from ten persons.
I have negotiated with the Hilton Tokyo. And they are reducing
the hurdle for the volume discount program. Initially, they had
requested 20 people as the condition for discount.
However now they are saying 10 people is enough. You may
request me to book these hotels. Or you can say "an Epson
Meeting" to book by yourself with our company rate.

Thank you and best regard,
-------
Fumio Nagasaka
Seiko Epson Corp., Software Development Center
Tel +81 268 25 4111,  Fax +81 268 25 4627
E-mail to nagasaka.fumio at exc.epson.co.jp