Fw: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Next PWG Meeting

Norbert Schade norbertschade at oaktech.com
Thu Aug 16 15:52:38 EDT 2001

Option 1 with the Texas location was the one the UPDF group was hoping for.
It would have offered some chances with device support and for
presentations.
But although my eyes get worse with the ages I'm not yet blind enough to
ignore that the Seattle deal has its advantages.
So I vote for 2 as well.
Norbert