PWG-ANNOUNCE> Election of New Officers

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Tue Sep 4 09:58:18 EDT 2001

All:

Over the last two weeks, the designated representative from the PWG member
companies have been voting for the officers of the PWG.  These officers will
serve terms through August 31, 2003.  I wish to thank the following candidates
and their companies for their willingness to serve:

Chair: Shivaun Albright (HP) and Harry Lewis (IBM)
Vice Chair: Lee Farrell (Canon)
Secretary: William Wagner (NetSilicon)

The election is over and effective immediately the following are the new
officers of the PWG:

Chair: Harry Lewis
Vice Chair: Lee Farrell
Secretary: William Wagner

Congratulations to each of them!  I am confident that under their leadership the
PWG will continue to move the Printing Industry forward through standards.

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Former Chair, Printer Working Group        *
* Chair, IEEE MSC                            *
* Member, IEEE SA Board of Governors         *
* Member, IEEE-ISTO Board of Directors       *
* Director, Alliances & Standards            *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 859-825-4808 (phone) 603-963-8352 (fax)    *