PWG-ANNOUNCE> June/July Meeting

Farrell, Lee Lee.Farrell at cda.canon.com
Tue Jan 14 15:06:44 EST 2003

June 23 is better for me.

===========================
Lee Farrell
Canon Development Americas
110 Innovation Drive
Irvine, CA  92612
(949) 856-7163 - voice
(949) 856-7510 - fax
lee.farrell at cda.canon.com
===========================

-----Original Message-----
From: Harry Lewis [mailto:harryl at us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 9:51 AM
To: pwg-announce at pwg.org
Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> June/July Meeting

It was pointed out in December that our current July (14-18 Vancouver, BC) schedule conflicts with an IETF meeting in Vienna. We don't have a great deal of IETF overlap, but we're attempting to avoid the conflict if possible. We tool a poll in December which slightly favored July 21 vs. June 16. During that poll, however, I received feedback that we should look at the week of June 23. I had originally thought that the end of this week was too close to the 4th of July.

I'll ask one more time - please vote - (no vote = don't care)

June 23-27
vs
July 21-25

I'll tally votes on Jan 16 and this topic will be put to rest at the plenary on Jan 21.
Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems