Fw: PWG-ANNOUNCE> June/July Meeting

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Tue Jan 14 15:51:33 EST 2003

Reminder that I will tally votes for June 23 vs July 21 on Thursday. So
far, I've heard from 5 people... which makes a lot of "don't cares".
Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems
----- Forwarded by Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM on 01/14/2003 01:49 PM -----

Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM at IBMUS
Sent by: owner-pwg-announce at pwg.org
01/09/2003 10:50 AM

        To:     pwg-announce at pwg.org
        cc:
        Subject:        PWG-ANNOUNCE> June/July Meeting

It was pointed out in December that our current July (14-18 Vancouver, BC)
schedule conflicts with an IETF meeting in Vienna. We don't have a great
deal of IETF overlap, but we're attempting to avoid the conflict if
possible. We tool a poll in December which slightly favored July 21 vs.
June 16. During that poll, however, I received feedback that we should
look at the week of June 23. I had originally thought that the end of this
week was too close to the 4th of July.

I'll ask one more time - please vote - (no vote = don't care)

June 23-27
vs
July 21-25

I'll tally votes on Jan 16 and this topic will be put to rest at the
plenary on Jan 21.
Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems