PWG-ANNOUNCE> Overrides Specification for Portland final review

Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Wed Jun 11 12:43:12 EDT 2003

All,

Here is the Overrides specification that we will be reviewing at the
upcoming Face-to-Face in Portland.  The objective is to get the Overrides
specification into Last Call.  Please come with any comments or issues so
they can be resolved at the meeting.  Those not attending are encouraged to
send comments and issues to the IPP mailing list (mailto:IPP at pwg.org).  The
Document Object specification review will be the primary objective for
review during the Semantic Model meeting.  Hopefully we will be able to
knock this specification off as well.   If this specification is reviewed at
the Portland meeting, there will be another revision that will be sent to
Last Call.

The file for review is the pdf file:
ftp://www.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_EXC/wd-ippOverride10-20030606.pdf

Also available are the Word and rev versions
ftp://www.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DOC/wd-ippOverride10-20030606.doc
ftp://www.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DOC/wd-ippOverride10-20030606-rev.doc

Pete

				Peter Zehler