PWG-ANNOUNCE> CR documents and agenda

ElliottBradshaw at oaktech.com ElliottBradshaw at oaktech.com
Tue Jun 10 17:28:28 EDT 2003

Following our discussion at the last CR conference call, I have split out
Best Practices and posted two documents:

     ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cr/wd/wd-crrs10-20030606.html
     ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/cr/wd/wd-crbp10-20030606.html

At our face-to-face next week I would like to discuss:

1.  Go through these documents and get any feedback prior to Last Call.

2.  Comments on the draft Charter.  So far the only issue is that we should
use the term "charset" rather than "character set", and as you will see I
have already made this change in the other documents.  (I assume we will
also act on the charter at plenary.)

3.  Future work for the CR group.  Possibilities include:
     -extensions to Best Practices to improve regional coverage (e.g. what
is a good set of characters--not just basic--for Korea, etc.)
     -identifying and naming fonts
     -and any others that are suggested...

  Best regards,
  Elliott