PWG-ANNOUNCE> MIB WG Chair -- call for volunteers

Farrell, Lee Lee.Farrell at cda.canon.com
Mon Oct 27 18:19:32 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

Because of Ron Bergman's departure from the PWG, there is a vacancy for
the position of MIB Working Group Chair.

Although the group has not been very active in a while, the following
web page provides the latest description of their activity:
http://www.pwg.org/mib/index.html

As a first step in dealing with this situation, I would like to
encourage anyone that is interested in requesting the position to please
contact Jerry Thrasher, Harry Lewis, or myself to discuss the
opportunity.

Once again, I thank Ron for his diligent and significant efforts on his
work in the MIB Working Group as well as many other activities in the
PWG.

Lee
Lee Farrell
Canon Development Americas