Deprecate chPort9100 channel type?

Lloyd Young lpyoung at lexmark.com
Thu Oct 24 09:28:42 EDT 1996

Bob,
Thanks for picking this up. I am on the road all this week and
have had little time to spend on other work items. I have some
time this morning so you should see a flurry of notes from me.

PWG,
Based on Bob's note and Jay's response that the chPort9100 channel
type can continue to be used on current products but not in future
implementations, I do not see any problem in deprecating this channel
type.

Any objections?

Lloyd Young