Bob Pentecost bpenteco at boi.hp.com
Wed Nov 27 12:15:15 EST 1996

At first I thought I didn't really care how the testing and meetings were
scheduled, but after some thought I do have a preference.

I vote for option #3 based on the following.

-- Option #1 still means two trips for me since I would not stay over the
weekend. It does have the advantage of being shorter trips, but we set up
the original schedule to provide optimum timing between meetings and to
vary the location.

-- Option #2 tries to cram too much into one week. PWG meetings look like
they will be taking three days and the test really needs 3 or 3 1/2 days.
Also, I'm not excited about losing a day of my weekend.

My second choice would be option #2.

Bob Pentecost
HP