PWG> Non-participants allowed at Interoperability Te.

PWG> Non-participants allowed at Interoperability Te.

YUKI at KEI-CA.CCMAIL.CompuServe.COM YUKI at KEI-CA.CCMAIL.CompuServe.COM
Wed Nov 27 17:46:57 EST 1996

     Lloyd

     I also agree that any PWG member should be allowed to participate.
     If it is possible, small monetary contribution from participants help
     my small group's budget.
     Hopefully the contribution covers the large room for more attendees if
      available.

     A. Yuki
     Kyocera

iAu?: Re: PWG> Non-participants allowed at Interoperability Te...
?uEMA?:  INTERNET:jkm at underscore.com at CSERVE
o.ot:    11/27/96 12:56