JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Tue May 6 14:28:42 EDT 1997

The previously published meeting room assignments for the upcoming San
Diego meetings have been slightly changed.

The May IEEE/PWG meetings will now be held in the following rooms at the
Marriott Suites in San Diego:

P1284.3 	May 8-9		Maestro Room
P1284.4		May 12-13	Symphony Bay 1
1394PWG		May 14		Symphony Bay 1,2,3
IPP		May 15		Symphony Bay 1,2,3
JMP/PWG		May 16		Symphony Bay 1

	...jay

PS:  Sorry for the massive cross-posting; we don't quite yet have a
     policy/mechanism for sending messages of this type to a single list.

--  JK Martin               |  Email:   jkm at underscore.com          --
--  Underscore, Inc.        |  Voice:   (603) 889-7000              --
--  41C Sagamore Park Road  |  Fax:     (603) 889-2699              --
--  Hudson, NH 03051-4915   |  Web:     http://www.underscore.com   --