PWG> PWG meeting in Austin on 3/2-6

Mark T. Edmead mark at mtesoft.com
Tue Feb 3 00:08:59 EST 1998

Keith:

I will be attending.

1)  What meeting dates will you attend?

3-2 and 3-3

2)  Will you stay at the Hyatt hotel?

Yes

3)  If you are staying at the Hyatt, what are your arrival and departure dates?

Probably arrive the day before and leave the day after.

Regards,

Mark Edmead

Mark T. Edmead
MTE Software, Inc.
Microsoft Windows Systems Design and Engineering Consultants
Microsoft Certified Solution Providers
3645 Ruffin Road, Suite 350
San Diego, CA 92123
(619) 292-2050