update at areaweb.com update at areaweb.com
Mon Jan 15 04:33:43 EST 2001

Have you ever had the privilege of having Your Business in
the top ten of anything, let alone a search directory?

Because of added features and new enhancements to our local
search directories, your Printing listing in
800 web.com is now more valuable than ever!  The
reason...AREAweb is just a few days away from our National
Launch.

Your business has an AREAweb Free Link Position that is very
valuable. A few days ago we e-mailed you about the urgency
of resubmitting your Free Link information. Many of you
realizing the urgency, have already responded. If you haven't
taken the time to resubmit, stop what your doing and go to:
www.areaweb.com/advertise/ and follow the instructions to
submit your Free Link.

Your business has an AREAweb Free Link Position that is very
valuable. A few days ago we e-mailed you about the urgency
of resubmitting your Free Link information. Many of you
realizing the urgency, have already responded. If you haven't
taken the time to resubmit, stop what your doing and go to:
www.areaweb.com/advertise/ and follow the instructions to
submit your Free Link.

Remember that we are only days away from our National
Launch. The timing couldn't be better for taking advantage
 of "the first come first served" opportunity. Insure your
 web site's placement in Your area code and category.
   Be guaranteed First in category and never be bumped from
that coveted spot!  How?  AREAweb's Premiere Position for as low
as $20.80 per month will guarantee first in category
and a "you can't miss this ad" highlighted background.  What's the
catch? There is only one catch and it's a big one.  Is your
first in category available?

If you act now, before the National Launch, your chances are
excellent that your first in category position is still
available. Go to: www.areaweb.com/advertise and follow the
Premiere Position Links!

Another strategic position that guarantee's permanent
placement is AREAweb's Enhanced Service Position.

Enhanced Service - For as low as $7.45 per month, you will
guarantee Enhanced positioning with a full display of your
35 word personalized description.  Positioning is on a first
come, first served basis.  Go to www.areaweb.com/advertise
and follow the Enhanced links.
AREAweb Budget Banner Placement -  As low as $67 per month.
Includes any size banner up to 486x85.  You provide us with
your banner or we can create a banner for you. Contact:
sales at areaweb.com  for complete details.
AREAweb is to Local Internet Search what zip codes are to
the Post Office and area codes are to telephone systems.

ABOUT US: AREAweb.com and its Internet Area Code Network
serve the United States and its over 240 area codes.  These
240+ localized directories allow users to find local web sites,
events and advertising based on area code definitions.  To
read more about AREAweb.com and its Internet Area Codes
Networks go to: www.areaweb.com

AREAweb.com uses this email only to contact companies that
are currently participating in one of our listing programs.  If
you believe this email has reached you in error, please reply
with the word "erase" in the subject line.