Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Jan 15 13:35:47 EST 2001

All,

The voting period for these three documents closed on Friday last week.

By then we had only got votes in from 6 member companies of the PWG.

I hope that everybody is now back from your holiday vacations, so I am
extending the voting period for one more week until January 19, 2001.

PLEASE get your votes in by then. Cindy Tiritilli has taken over the task of
collecting the votes. Please them to her at:

	c.tiritilli at ieee.org

Thanks

Carl-Uno Manros